Get Straight Teeth With Your Dentist In Ladera Ranch
Clear braces are an effective way to achieve beautiful straight teeth. With Invisalign® invisible braces in Ladera Ranch, Dr. Parker can help you get the straight teeth you’ve been wanting, without the drawbacks of traditional metal braces.
Benefits of clear braces
Many adults want the straight teeth they never had, while others want to straighten teeth that have shifted with age or due to other factors. But many adults don’t want the extra attention that metal braces can attract.
“If you’re thinking of clear braces, just jump in and do it!”
“Staff is awesome! The process was fun, friendly and organized.”
While traditional metal braces can be unattractive and uncomfortable — sometimes even causing cuts and scarring inside the mouth — Invisalign® treatment offers many benefits.
- With Invisalign® clear braces, hardly anyone will even recognize that you are on your way to straighter teeth.
- Clear braces offer added oral health benefits in that they can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Invisalign® treatment uses custom-made removable aligners that are changed every two weeks. Dr. Lincoln Parker can prepare several trays at a time, reducing the number of visits Invisalign® patients have to make to our Ladera Ranch office.
- Generally, Invisalign® treatment generally takes between 6 and 18 months to achieve straight teeth. For many patients, the path to straight teeth takes only one year.
- Clear braces can be a more affordable alternative to traditional orthodontics.
Do you want to improve your smile?
Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
- Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
- We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
- View your video and schedule an appointment.
Are Invisalign® Clear Braces For You?
With all the benefits that clear braces have over traditional metal braces, you may be jumping at the chance to start your Invisalign® treatment. Because each person is unique, there are many cases where Invisalign® clear braces are the ideal solution to correct crooked teeth, and there are some cases where it simply wouldn’t deliver the results of a beautiful, straight smile.
Dr. Parker and all his team are great professionals, I had an implant a few months ago and the result was simply perfect. I honestly recommend them, they all have a lot of experience and you really feel they are taking care of you. – Violeta D.
So how do you know if clear braces are right for you? We can help answer that question if you are in the Mission Viejo – Rancho Santa Margarita area!
Near Mission Viejo or Rancho Santa Margarita? Get Straight Teeth in Ladera Ranch!
Dr. Parker can do a short consultation to determine whether clear braces will be a good option for you if you are in the Ladera Ranch area, from Mission Viejo to Rancho Santa Margarita. We also offer Six Month Smiles. Take a step toward beautiful, straight teeth and a new smile. Call us today!