At Hales Parker Dentistry, we are committed to improving your overall dental health by providing high-quality family dentistry and general dentistry.
Our comprehensive dental care helps you achieve maximum dental health for yourself and your entire family. With dental care for children as young as 2 years to older adults, Hales Parker Dentistry can help you and those you love improve their dental health and obtain a winning smile.
Good dental health begins at a young age. At Hales Parker Dentistry, we treat the entire family, whether it’s monitoring a young child’s first teeth or caring for teeth that have been around for a while. We treat patients of all ages with care and compassion, and help establish good dental health habits that will have a lasting impact on long-term oral health.
Family dentistry also means that we can provide the dental care you need throughout the different stages of your family’s life. For example, some of the procedures we offer that can help your family are the general dentistry items listed below plus the following:
- Root Canal Treatment: Toothaches can be miserable if left untreated. A root canal can alleviate pain and even save an affected tooth. Root canals are a general dentistry procedure we offer at Hales Parker Dentistry, and often cause less pain than the actual toothache itself.
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction: When wisdom teeth are impacted or are at risk for causing problems later on a wisdom tooth extraction can solve the problem. Dr. Parker makes every effort to ensure that wisdom tooth extraction is the best possible experience.
- Emergency Dentistry: Whether it’s a broken tooth, gum injury, lost filling or other problem, we understand that dental emergencies happen. If it’s a concern to you, it’s our concern as well. We are here to provide emergency dental care to patients in the Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita and Mission Viejo areas.
We know families are busy, and strive to be your one stop for maximum family dentistry care.
General dentistry is dental care that helps you maintain good oral health and hygiene. General dentistry also means working to prevent and treat conditions of the mouth before they lead to an unpleasant issue later on down the line.
At Hales Parker Dentistry we offer a variety of general dentistry care, including:
- Teeth Cleaning: Gentle, effective teeth cleaning is part of the general dentistry care we provide at Hales Parker Dentistry.
- Dental Hygiene: A good general dentistry visit results in a bright, healthy smile. Our goal is to make you want to share that smile when you leave our office.
- Preventative Care: At Hales Parker Dentistry we go a step further by using lab technology to help us to rule out the possibility of more complicated dental hygiene issues. If problems are found, we provide early detection treatment to quickly return your mouth to its normal, healthy state.
- Dental Fillings: We only use dental fillings that are non-metal and tooth-colored, which provides not only a safer option, but a more aesthetic result as well.
- Dental Sealants: Back teeth can be difficult for children to brush well and care for. We paint dental sealants on children’s back teeth, which helps prevent cavities and improves children’s dental health in the future.
Comfortable, Pain-free General and Family Dentistry
We understand that dental anxiety can affect a dental visit, and we strive to make our patients as comfortable as possible. We offer oral conscious sedation to help you relax and feel comfortable, allowing us to treat you safely and efficiently.
We also offer an alternative to the often-dreaded drill: air abrasion for needle-less dentistry. This painless option can remove plaque, tooth decay and superficial stains or discoloration, and prepare a cavity for filling or a tooth for bonding or sealing.
Ensure Good Dental Health in Ladera Ranch!
There’s no place quite like Hales Parker Dentistry to take care of your general and family dentistry needs. Give us a call today at 949-429-0049 or send us a message using the form on this page. Individuals and families come to us from Ladera Ranch and the surrounding communities including Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Las Flores, and San Juan Capistrano.
We look forward to having your family become part of our dental family.