Lincoln Parker at Parker Dentistry performs complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with meaningful problems) into beautiful smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to confirm if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, Dr. Lincoln Parker uses nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles. It is important to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a a terrific smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive, but gives you an idea of the complexity. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are passionate about the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to speak with Ladera Ranch dentist Dr. Parker about your current smile and the unforgettable smile you desire.
Contact Parker Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):