Dental crowns have been an essential tooth restoration for many years. At Hales Parker Dentistry in Ladera Ranch we place a lot of crowns, always with the exceptional care each patient deserves.
Dental crowns can be used to address many issues, such as:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
Crowns are not permanent but they can last for many years when properly cared for. We will have instructions on care, once we place yours.
At Hales Parker Dentistry in Ladera Ranch, dental crowns are an essential restorative dentistry procedure. Find out why patients from Mission Viejo, Las Sorres, and San Juan Capistrano entrust their dental health to us. Call to schedule an appointment today!
Contact Hales Parker Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):