Most celebrities flash stunning smiles that don’t appear to have any flaws. At Hales Parker Dentistry in Ladera Ranch, we can help you attain that stunning smile so you can flash it all day long.
Have you ever noticed that some famous individuals with perfect smiles didn’t have the best teeth early in their careers? Those that wanted to improve their smiles took advantage of cosmetic dentistry. Whether it’s porcelain veneers or a complete smile makeover—cosmetic dentistry can improve any smile.
Can ordinary men and women obtain a celebrity-caliber smile? Absolutely!
- TEETH WHITENING The most common cosmetic dentistry procedure, teeth whitening can reverse discoloration caused by age, foods and beverages, and other causes. Dr. Parker uses BOOST to give patients a glistening white smile, all done in the Ladera Ranch office in approximately one hour. Teeth whitening is an effective way to restore a dazzling smile.
- PORCELAIN VENEERS Porcelain veneers are an excellent aesthetic dentistry solution to improving the appearance of chipped discovered, uneven or misshaped teeth, as thin pieces of porcelain are permanently bonded to the tooth, improving tooth appearance and function. Porcelain veneers closely resemble the natural tooth, are highly stain resistant, and can last for a long time.
- DENTAL CROWNS Dental crowns are an excellent solution for heavily damaged or missing teeth. Currently, Dr. Parker is the only cosmetic dentist in the Ladera Ranch/Rancho Santo Margarita/Mission Viejo area performing CEREC restorations. CEREC allows Dr. Parker to create custom, metal-free crowns in the office in only one visit.
- CLEARCORRECT INVISIBLE BRACES AND SIX MONTH SMILES Clear braces can be an excellent way to straighten your smile, without drawing extra attention to your teeth. Whether you want to realign teeth that have shifted since you had braces, or have never had orthodontics, Dr. Parker is happy to do a consultation to determine if these aesthetic dentistry treatments can work for you.
- DENTAL IMPLANTS Dental implants replace the root of a tooth, and are anchored to the jaw bone. The implants then attach to crowns, providing a permanent way to replace teeth lost to accident, trauma or decay.
Most of us will never star in a movie or walk the red carpet at the Oscars. But all of us can have a smile every bit as beautiful as our favorite actor, singer, or supermodel.
At Hales Parker Dentistry in Ladera Ranch we care about the smiles of each of our patients. Our services include general and family dentistry, and a range of cosmetic dentistry services. Schedule your next appointment with us today.
Contact Hales Parker Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):