Hales Parker Dentistry in Ladera Ranch believes in healthy smiles. The best way to have a healthy smile is by prevention – both in healthy habits as well as visiting us twice a year. As Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Keeping your smile beautiful and healthy is done most effectively with preventive measures.
1. Make a habit of brushing your teeth. Do it twice a day for 2 minutes. Be sure to use a soft toothbrush and fluoridated toothpaste.
2. Don’t forget the floss! Flossing between your teeth daily will do wonders for your teeth and keep your gums healthy too.
3. Wear a protective mouthguard when participating in contact sports.
4. Don’t smoke, or chew tobacco.
5. Skip piercing your lips, tongue, cheek, or any other part of your mouth. Piercings put you at greater risk for chipped teeth, infection and nerve damage. It’s a risky fashion that you’ll want to avoid.
6. Avoid snacks that have a lot of sugar or starch.
7. Schedule regular dental visits twice a year.
At Hales Parker Dentistry in Ladera Ranch we can help you decide how best to improve your smile. Our services include general and family dentistry, as well as sedation dentistry, Invisalign Clear Braces/Six Month Smiles, and TMJ/headache treatment. Schedule your next appointment with us today.
Contact Hales Parker Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):