At Hales Parker Dentistry, we promote preventative dentistry in Mission Viejo by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and maintain proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid cavities, it will benefit them more than you may realize. Today, we compiled a list of the top 5 benefits of preventative dentistry in Mission Viejo.
Benefits of Preventative Dentistry in Mission Viejo
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining prime oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as babies, you avoid the need for pricey restorative dental work down the road when your children grow up.
4) Strong teeth can help kids get the proper nutrition they need because tooth decay makes eating very difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development in children. The American Dental Association recommends regular dental visits to begin when your child’s first tooth appears.
Schedule an Appointment
If you are looking for an experienced children’s dentist, we invite you to call Hales Parker Dentistry in Ladera Ranch at 949-429-0049. Our friendly team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages. To learn more about preventative dentistry in Mission Viejo, schedule a consultation with us. If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call 949-429-0049 today to schedule a dental examination. Effective dental care with family dentistry is just as vital as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care, so don’t forget to schedule your appointment. We look forward to seeing you.